Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY OUTPOST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am

Hi, decided to build an outpost here to scout for potential players for my PotG game. Its in teh 40kforums.

Also, would like to hear your opinions on teh game, like what do you like about it, what stuff do you hate about it? I can provide any Modding Tips too just in case you decide to intro the game elsewhere like Kilroy did. Also if Kilroy's rules are identical to mine, I can help Kilroy answer some questions about the game.

Also, autobiography.

Playground of the Gods (or PotG) was conceived and created by yours truly. It began when Drakon was looking through GrimGrimly's (of 40kforums) RPG games and he thought "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I could play a game that allows me to do anything?"

Then it hit me.

Anything=God

God Game= Profit.

Quickly Drakon drew a brief scetch of teh storylines and gameplay mechanics. At this point He still wasn't sure he had a winner though.

Quickly hopping into MSN , he poured out his ideas to Bladelady and assasin (both of 40kforums). The show of support was astounding. Within two days of Drakon's Epiphany, a thread about PotG in the games and discussion section in 40kforums was up. It met with very little support however, but Drakon being Drakon (a total dick with a what the hey attitude) posted up the signup thread in the Active Games section. He was met immediately with a barrage of player sign ups, the first to ever fill in his sign up form was Ghost.

At this point I knew half the battle was won....

PotG I continued for 100 pages, with PotG II: The Dark Ages set to begin in less than a weeks time. PotG has been spread and introed in 2 diffrent forums (this being 1 of em.)

Also, Drakon's secondary objective was also met. By making such a massive game and vigorously promoting it, I drew many newcomers to the Active Games section, granting games like Mafia much needed new blood, and also stimulating growth in the Active Games as many tried to create something akin to his "EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING" concept to games.

Currently, Drakon feels like a big shot for creating a highly acclaimed forum game, and is still modding the PotG series in 40kforums alongside Co-Mod Mephaine. With another batch of games in the making (mostly made of fail in his opinions) Also, his ego has gotten 100 times THIS BIG

Also, PotG was originally called Battlefield of the Gods but then Drakon thought Botgee didnt sound as cool as Potgee. So...

Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am

Sure bro... I'll join... Oh wait.. I did...
Back to top Go down
https://kilroyrocks.forumotion.com
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

I must congaturlate you, Drakon. You have quite earned the title of WIN. This game are teh funzorz
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you, thank you.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 am

*Randy throws a stinky grapefruit at Drakon's outpost. It splatters on the wall. Randy giggles, and runs away."
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

MY OUTPOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY OUTPOST!   MY OUTPOST! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY OUTPOST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: