Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground of the Gods

Go down 
+7
RandyRocket
Yuki Tsumetai
Ore-sama
DrakonTheNightLord
tom206
Geislebrecht
Kilroy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

Playground of the Gods - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:53 am

DrakonTheNightLord wrote:
So then. Drakon left the mortals to their bloody business. He lets the Book of Drakon fall on the floor, its pages suddenly filled with the creeds of the Creator and the Destroyer. And turns to leave.

OOC: Basicly, thats my Holy Book. It tells of how you must sacrifice something to gain something else in return. It also preaches freedom and equality, that you should treat someone the way you are treated. The Cult of the Creator and Destroyer will stand for righteous juctice, always. The book also teaches Alchemy, a school of Magic, it centers around creating things by destroying them and recreating them.

7 AP.

"Wait!" Cried a man as you began to leave, he is covered in Izan's blood from head to toe "What are you and where are you going? How can we repay you for your help?"
Back to top Go down
https://kilroyrocks.forumotion.com
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 pm

I am the prophet of the Creator. With that, Drakon leaves the town to its own devices, eventually returning into his mortal form, a beautiful dude with a bucket hat. He goes to the next settlement...

OOC: I think its across the sea? Well, I'll fly then. Or teleport.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
In the dead of night in the great city of Ryoko, Soboga appears from the shadows. A frail old man wearing a black cloak covering his eyes, his face is wrinkled beyond belief. In his right hand he supports himslf with a what looks like a branch of a tree, at the top a thick knot and all down the walking stick the wood seems to twist and curve. He preceeds to slowly limp through the deserted main street. He pulls out a hand full of green powder from inside his cloak with his left hand, brings the hand close to his face and slowly blows the powder from his hand and into the air, spreading a vicious plague.

The citizens of Ryoko sleep unaware of the plague at their doorstep

8AP

The next morning the streets are lined with the victims of Soboga's plague, the entire city is crippled with disease. Puss filled boils cover their cold pale skin, crippled by pain they can do nothing but crawl aimlessly as they cough up blood uncontrollably. Soboga walks through the streets nonchalantly towards the majestic palace where the leader of the city resides. At the palace doors, the guards in no shape to stop him or question him, Soboga casually forces open the double doors, one hand on each door. Inside the vast throne room, the leader of the city reduced to a frail body sitting on the throne struggling to breath. Soboga hastens his pace to reach the man, places his thin hands against the man's forehand and mutters something under his breath. Almost instantly the man seems to be brought back to his normal self, he looks at Soboga with a look of surprise, gratitude and confusion all rolled into one. Soboga faces the man and bluntly says " Do you care for your people". He continues to look at the man waiting for his response.
The king hacks and coughs heavily... "I... *cough* do"

Soboga turns around and lifts his arms high in the air, opening his palms to the seemingly endless roof of the palace. "I have been blessed by the mighty god Soboga and he has given me the power to save your people from certain doom and protect them from any further suffering... But like all things in this world it will have to come at a price. You and your people must give the divine lord Soboga your undivided praise and worship, only then will I rescue your people. Do you accept his terms?"

The man coughs up a huge wad of blood "It appears, I have little choice on the matter. Very well I agree, save my people"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

I am the prophet of the Creator. With that, Drakon leaves the town to its own devices, eventually returning into his mortal form, a beautiful dude with a bucket hat. He goes to the next settlement...

OOC: I think its across the sea? Well, I'll fly then. Or teleport.

You appear in the settlement of Yhoung, on a misty morning.
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

As usual, Drakon wanders the town to find funzies.

Also, you get the part about teh holy book yeh?
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 pm

As usual, Drakon wanders the town to find funzies.

Also, you get the part about teh holy book yeh?

The people of Izanagi find the book, and enshrine it. They see at as a gift from the creator and try to follow its creed as best they can.

GrrrrrrrEATER GOD!
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Drakon takes the form of a Giant Red Eagle, it takes circles the town of Izanagi, proclaiming the Word of the Creator.

SPREAD THE FAITH! SPREAD THE FAITH! SPREAD THE FAITH!

With that, Drakon takes flight to the closest city, no doubt to proclaim the same thing.

7 AP.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Same thing as above. You arrive at the town of Yhoung, on a misty morning.
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Drakon circles the town, reciting verses from the Book Of Drakon, those who answer to the faith find that they have a copy of said book in their hands.

7 AP.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 pm

The people of the town are mostly confused by this display, they seem to have other things on their mind.
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Drakon goes to all settlements in the wolrd, and does the same.

OOC: That should take a while. At least I wouldn't need to check every 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Drakon goes to all settlements in the wolrd, and does the same.

OOC: That should take a while. At least I wouldn't need to check every 10 minutes.

In most settlements people remain uninterested, or their faith prevents them from being interested.

In the city of Rvor, currently being attacked by Xiar, the baron looks to the sky in great interest. He begins to call for you

Similarly in the city of Dyustkygrad, the General sees you as a potential ally, he also calls for you

In the city of Pourtoune and Toppint, Ibn-zael where the worship of the Rock god and Uziriel hasn't taken complete hold, interest is raised.
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Drakon spoke to Xiar. Such a mighty Psychic Creature should be easy to track.

I OFFER YOU MY FRIENSHIP BROTHER. ALL I ASK IS YOU SPARE THE BARON AND HIS PEOPLE...

Drakon imparts a little knowledge of alchemy to the general, provided that a Shrine is built and the Word spread.

Drakon leaves a copy of the Book Of Drakon in everyones hands in the city of Pourtoune and Toppint, Ibn-zael. He then leaves to spread the words to the Ignorant Nations once more.

OOC: Basiclly be moar annyoing, keep reciting verses over and over.

Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Marduk, Thala and Malawi speak nearly identical sentences "COME BY MY LANDS EVER AGAIN AND I WILL BE FORCED TO EXACT HARSH PUNISHMENT"

The rest of the unenlightened nations simply ignore you.

The general agrees, a small shrine is built in your honour. You have approximately fifty fervent worshippers amongst the generals army

In Toppint the population is split nearly half way down the middle between the worship of the Rock god and the creator. In Pourtoune, three quarters of the population revere Drakon over Randy. In Ibn-Zael, the proportion is four fifths for Drakon and the rest for Uziriel.

0AP
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Drakon laughed his laugh, the laugh of pure humor. Come now... these aren't your lands... the mortals have a right to choose you know... fear not. I am not here to surplant you, but to aid your supporters by granting them the magic of alchemy... I am on no ones side...because no one is on mine...

OOC: So being annoying does not work on everything,... oh well. santa
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm

EVENT: THE RISE OF DRAKON

IN SEVERAL CITIES ACROSS THE WORLD, THE WORSHIP OF DRAKON, THE CREATOR, HAS BECOME COMMONPLACE. HIS WORSHIPPERS ARE AMONGST THE MOST DEVOTED (But not fanatical) IN THE WORLD

Major god
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:36 pm

OOC: Oh wow. Operation Garath suceeded.

Back to top Go down
Soboga

Soboga

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
In the dead of night in the great city of Ryoko, Soboga appears from the shadows. A frail old man wearing a black cloak covering his eyes, his face is wrinkled beyond belief. In his right hand he supports himslf with a what looks like a branch of a tree, at the top a thick knot and all down the walking stick the wood seems to twist and curve. He preceeds to slowly limp through the deserted main street. He pulls out a hand full of green powder from inside his cloak with his left hand, brings the hand close to his face and slowly blows the powder from his hand and into the air, spreading a vicious plague.

8AP

The next morning the streets are lined with the victims of Soboga's plague, the entire city is crippled with disease. Puss filled boils cover their cold pale skin, crippled by pain they can do nothing but crawl aimlessly as they cough up blood uncontrollably. Soboga walks through the streets nonchalantly towards the majestic palace where the leader of the city resides. At the palace doors, the guards in no shape to stop him or question him, Soboga casually forces open the double doors, one hand on each door. Inside the vast throne room, the leader of the city reduced to a frail body sitting on the throne struggling to breath. Soboga hastens his pace to reach the man, places his thin hands against the man's forehand and mutters something under his breath. Almost instantly the man seems to be brought back to his normal self, he looks at Soboga with a look of surprise, gratitude and confusion all rolled into one. Soboga faces the man and bluntly says " Do you care for your people". He continues to look at the man waiting for his response.

Soboga turns around and lifts his arms high in the air, opening his palms to the seemingly endless roof of the palace. "I have been blessed by the mighty god Soboga and he has given me the power to save your people from certain doom and protect them from any further suffering... But like all things in this world it will have to come at a price. You and your people must give the divine lord Soboga your undivided praise and worship, only then will I rescue your people. Do you accept his terms?"

The man coughs up a huge wad of blood "It appears, I have little choice on the matter. Very well I agree, save my people"

"Very well." After he utters these words, he limps towards the palace doors and forces them open with more strenght than a normal man of his age could ever muster in a thousand years. No longer limping, walks out to look at his own handy work. Holding the walking stick slightly raised from the stone steps of the palace, he grasps the walking stick with both hands and raises it as high as he can reach. He closes his eyes tightly and lets out a deep blood cruddling scream, from the knot at the end of the walking stick a wave of green light bursts forth and washes over the entire city as the plague is slowly lifted. A corrupt smile appears on his face as he turns around to return to the palace. Once again the fraile looking man begins to limp as he enters the throne room. "Your people have been rescued. Now for you to fulfil your end of the bargin."
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Soboga wrote:

8AP

"Very well." After he utters these words, he limps towards the palace doors and forces them open with more strenght than a normal man of his age could ever muster in a thousand years. No longer limping, walks out to look at his own handy work. Holding the walking stick slightly raised from the stone steps of the palace, he grasps the walking stick with both hands and raises it as high as he can reach. He closes his eyes tightly and lets out a deep blood cruddling scream, from the knot at the end of the walking stick a wave of green light bursts forth and washes over the entire city as the plague is slowly lifted. A corrupt smile appears on his face as he turns around to return to the palace. Once again the fraile looking man
begins to limp as he enters the throne room. "Your people have been rescued. Now for you to fulfil your end of the bargin."

He smiles "Of course! Anything for lord Soboga!" He cried zealously. The very next day a statue of Soboga was erected in the center of town.

Greaaater god!

Major at the end of the round.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Alright! Rounds done... Worshipper numbers coming up next...
Back to top Go down
tom206

tom206

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Sorry, for some reason it wouldnt let me post. can i just do one last thing.

[i]Xiar crushed the baron with his mind.

"This is for you now gale" Xiar said pointing at the throne
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 pm

tom206 wrote:
Sorry, for some reason it wouldnt let me post. can i just do one last thing.

Xiar crushed the baron with his mind.

"This is for you now gale" Xiar said pointing at the throne

OOC: I'll allow it, despite the fact that its late....

Gale walked to the chair and sat himself down. "I'm the new baron... dad!"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 pm

WORSHIPPERS

Yuki: 0

Xiar: 1 (Gale, obviously, the fact that he's the baron won't kick in till next round

Grimmlock: 15,000 (The population of Huzbenistan)

Knovosen: 20,000 (The population of Govnorod)

Drakon: 200,000 (People across the world, clustered in Izagachi, Ibn-Zael, Toppint and Fourtoune)

Soboga: 350,000 (All of the Republic of Nakas, except Izagachi)

Randy Rocket: 400,000 Venbolgers and about 500 people in Dyustkygrad

Uziriel: 450,000 Izdraliens
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 pm

EVENTS

To the north a new island has risen from the depths, created by the will of Drakon. It is populated by a race known as "The Undying", humanoid figures with pointed ears and pitch black skin (Drow basically).

In the Rasputinian city states things have gotten very crazy. With General Igor Galgovich expelled from Dyustkygrad and Baron Rozanov of Rrov murdered, politics have presented themselves as mostly unstable. The general has asked the leaders of Errig, Zdzdrow, Govnorod and Huzbenistan to aid him in retaking his city. They are to have a summit in the next month. "Baron" Gale remains uninvited.

I think that's about it...

OOC: We'll have a short, day long discussion phase, I'd like to hear your opinions about the game so far (Except for Randy Razz) and what could use improvement.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm

(Shudda yo mouth)

Game is Uber fun! Can't really see any room for improvement without drastically changing the game. It's pretty easy so far, but I'm sure as the mortals gain allegiance, shit will explode, and we'll have to try much harder for territory.
Ya, the only thing I can really say is MORE OF A CHALLENGE! Although, I'm pretty sure you've come to that conclusion avec moi.... ********......
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playground of the Gods
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: