Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground of the Gods

Go down 
+7
RandyRocket
Yuki Tsumetai
Ore-sama
DrakonTheNightLord
tom206
Geislebrecht
Kilroy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

Playground of the Gods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Randy away from the rowdy, yet closed tavern. He strides down the empty street towards the sounds of people a few streets over.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 pm

You come across a group of young ruffians. They appear to be talking about breaking things.
Back to top Go down
https://kilroyrocks.forumotion.com
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Kilroy wrote:

The paranoid general Igor calms down a bit. He continues the procession "Who are you, and what do you speak of?"

" I am Uziriel, and I speak of plans to overtake your fine city from within its walls. There are thoughts who are outsiders within your city and seek to overthrow you and destroy the city from the inside. I , my good general, can prevent these things, I can cast away any misfortune that may happen and open up a path to victory and conquest for you and this country, with my help you may stop this plot to end the city of Dyutskygrad"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Geislebrecht wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

The paranoid general Igor calms down a bit. He continues the procession "Who are you, and what do you speak of?"

" I am Uziriel, and I speak of plans to overtake your fine city from within its walls. There are thoughts who are outsiders within your city and seek to overthrow you and destroy the city from the inside. I , my good general, can prevent these things, I can cast away any misfortune that may happen and open up a path to victory and conquest for you and this country, with my help you may stop this plot to end the city of Dyutskygrad"

The general contemplates what you ask. "What do you want from me? You can't be offering this for free!"
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Randy ignores the boys and walkes towards the noise.
There will be time for them later....

Last edited by RandyRocket on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
Randy appears before the general in a gust of wind. A heavenly chorus can be heard in the distance.
"I am Uziriel, general. I will prevent these things if you help me with my goals."
Vetoed... You don't know he's there.
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Geislebrecht wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

The general contemplates what you ask. "What do you want from me? You can't be offering this for free!"

" All I require is merely your support my general, have your people follow my ways and you shall rule over them forever and you shall have more then your fair share of territory, all I require for you is you and your peoples support, follow my ways to victory, I shall be your god and guardian to lead you to your rightful kingdom"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Geislebrecht wrote:

" All I require is merely your support my general, have your people follow my ways and you shall rule over them forever and you shall have more then your fair share of territory, all I require for you is you and your peoples support, follow my ways to victory, I shall be your god and guardian to lead you to your rightful kingdom"

The general doesn't think for another second "Alright... Bring the traitors to me and I'll erect statues in your name.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Randy sees the procession, and ducks away. Military is not his thing.
He walks away form the parade of conformity, and goes back into the seedy district looking for an open, populated tavern.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 pm

A single pub remains open. "The Haggard hand" is the center of all crime in the town. The military don't dare close it for fear of an uprising.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Randy walks into the tavern, trying to be unnoticed. He heads to an open stool in the back of the establishment, and yes, in a dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 pm

The pub is fairly gloomy, and the only clients are the usual barflies who mope around here. Of course its not night yet, when things usually start getting crazy. An aging woman, who looks like her finer days have passed her "What do you want" she asks.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Randy replies, "I'll have.... A shot of Gin. By the way, beautiful, do you perhaps have any type of entertainment in this tavern? Like a minstrel, or band, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
Randy replies, "I'll have.... A shot of Gin. By the way, beautiful, do you perhaps have any type of entertainment in this tavern? Like a minstrel, or band, or something?"

"No" She says curtly "I'll have your drink in a moment."

9AP
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Randy reclines against the wall, to wait for dark, and for the tavern to fill.
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Near the borders of Govnorod, Knsoven sits on a small boulder jutting out of a poorly placed hill (the hill being an inconvenience to people-traffic). He looks toward the entrance of Govnorod, situated approximately 167 meters away, squinting to see who would come out and flipping through his law book inconspicuously as he tries to discern who was breaking the law or murdering someone.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
Randy reclines against the wall, to wait for dark, and for the tavern to fill.

The Inn slowly begins to fill with scum, whores, and bruisers. By nightfall, you barely have any elbow room amongst the sweaty men, and drunken floozies. One man in particular catches your attention. He stands a good foot above everyone else, and wears the clothes of someone particularly rich. You hear whispers of crime lord throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Geislebrecht wrote:

The general doesn't think for another second "Alright... Bring the traitors to me and I'll erect statues in your name.
"It shall be done General" His voice vanishes from the generals head as he turns and spots a tavern that has just filled, he walks towards it peering in
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Randy stands up. He calmly strides up to the bar, and stands up on it. His boots knock over drinks as he makes his way to the center of the bar. Cries of outrage are heard, and weapons are drawn.
Then Randy takes out his guitar. He plays a single note, amplified throughout the tavern. The note cuts through the noise of the milling citizens like ice water through a hangover. All is silent.
Randy starts to play. At first his melody is slow, somber. The sound of the guitar is sharp and mellow. Then he begins to pick up pace. The tune gets more intense.
People have gathered around the bar now, in awe of this spectacle.
Randy is now playing an insane tune of fire and thunder. The rock washes over the crowd in a tide of demonic fury. The men and women start to stomp their feet, and cheer.
Finally, Randy slows the tune back now, to the melody of an ending tale. Another single note rings out, ending the tune. The crowd is breathless.
"Citizens of Dyutskygrad. I have come to show you the light. Who would know more? Let me hear you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Geislebrecht wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Geislebrecht wrote:

"It shall be done General" His voice vanishes from the generals head as he turns and spots a tavern that has just filled, he walks towards it peering in

You see what Randy sees.
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Knsoven got up from his boulder; it was time to look for criminals in need of punishing. In the hands of the law, no evil mastermind shall prevail. He ran swiftly towards the entrance and tucked his law book within the deep caverns of his small expensive bag, disguised as a dirty potato sack. He had to be unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
Randy stands up. He calmly strides up to the bar, and stands up on it. His boots knock over drinks as he makes his way to the center of the bar. Cries of outrage are heard, and weapons are drawn.
Then Randy takes out his guitar. He plays a single note, amplified throughout the tavern. The note cuts through the noise of the milling citizens like ice water through a hangover. All is silent.
Randy starts to play. At first his melody is slow, somber. The sound of the guitar is sharp and mellow. Then he begins to pick up pace. The tune gets more intense.
Randy is now playing an insane tune of fire and thunder. The rock washes over the crowd in a tide of demonic fury. The men and women start to stomp their feet, and cheer.
Finally, Randy slows the tune back now, to the melody of an ending tale. Another single note rings out, ending the tune. The crowd is breathless.
"Citizens of Dyutskygrad. I have come to show you the light. Who would know more? Let me hear you!!!"

The crowds go into a frenzy. The big man you saw earlier steps forward. "What is that lute you carry? I will give you your own weight in gold for that magical instrument!"

7AP

Last edited by Kilroy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:29 pm

RandyRocket wrote:

Uziriel watches the man closely
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Ore-sama wrote:
Knsoven got up from his boulder; it was time to look for criminals in need of punishing. In the hands of the law, no evil mastermind shall prevail. He ran swiftly towards the entrance and tucked his law book within the deep caverns of his small expensive bag, disguised as a dirty potato sack. He had to be unnoticeable.

As you go throw the gates, you meld in with the flood of humans... It was trading day today and the peasants had come to the city to sell their wares.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 pm

"This, noble citizen, is a Guitar. It is the next form of lute. Sadly, this guitar is very special to me. But if you would know more, or be given one of your own, follow me. Are there any others here who wish to be guided to the light?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playground of the Gods
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: