Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground of the Gods

Go down 
+7
RandyRocket
Yuki Tsumetai
Ore-sama
DrakonTheNightLord
tom206
Geislebrecht
Kilroy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
tom206

tom206

Playground of the Gods - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:38 pm

*TWITCHES*

I WANTS GAME NAOW
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 pm

tom206 wrote:
*TWITCHES*

I WANTS GAME NAOW

Randy agrees. Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Kiluallcuzimawesome

Kiluallcuzimawesome

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 am

all of a sudden, Miki steps out of her cloud of icy mist. and joins in
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 am

Jeez guys relax. Tiem for teh discussionszorz.

Tom, you didnt respond to me!
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Also, I think it would be handy to know some fluff on how the humans are governed and stuff like that. Overall, fun game is fun.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Righto guys! Round two is a go!
Back to top Go down
https://kilroyrocks.forumotion.com
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 pm

So we can post now? no new events?
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Nawp... Go ahead and post
Back to top Go down
tom206

tom206

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 am

[i]Xiar stood there with Gale.

he pointed out onto the city.

"This is yours now, as you can see, but you deserve more, i suggest you form an army."

he stopped and paused.

"and maybe a temple to me, also you're Aking, suseede from this silly place, become your own kingdom, the kingdom of the shadow"
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

(OOC: I wonder if you're ever going to reply to me, Kilroy. I need something to respond to XD. Other than that, sorry for missing a lot of the game. I had stuff to do.)

Knsoven sat at his table with a mug of something unpleasant. He drank it and nodded to the bar's bad music. It was peaceful. He left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am

tom206 wrote:

"This is yours now, as you can see, but you deserve more, i suggest you form an army."

he stopped and paused.

"and maybe a temple to me, also you're Aking, suseede from this silly place, become your own kingdom, the kingdom of the shadow"

Gale seemed thoughtful "How will we convince the common person to fall in line with our new regime? We did just murder a score of soldiers as well as the baron."
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 am

In the city of Dustygrad, all is swell. The sun sets in the west, children laugh and play, and adults gossip and trade. The gates are open wide, and people come and go freely.

In the distance, a grumbling can be heard. The noise soon grows to a roar, and a cloud of dust can be seen approaching. As the guards on the watchtowers squint their eyes, they can vaguely see a shining figure approaching.
As the figure comes closer, they realize it is a man on some sort of metal beast. The beast has no legs, but two wheels, one in the front, and one in the back. Large exhaust pipes reach back behind the beast like a silver tail. The figure has a shining orange mohawk, and a guitar and axe strapped to his back.
On the back of his chopper, Randy has a flag attached, fluttering in the wind. The flag is his personal heraldry. The flag has red and white stripes, and in the top left corner, fifty white stars on a blue background.

Randy drives up to Ivan, and inquires, "Hail, Ivan! Tell me, how does our new city fair?"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

Ivan the former crimelord, turned king smiled. "All is well, now that the accursed general and his forces have been ousted. However, he took his army, easily one of THE most powerful in the world, should he ally himself with a deity such as you things could become disastrous!"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

Ore-sama wrote:
(OOC: I wonder if you're ever going to reply to me, Kilroy. I need something to respond to XD. Other than that, sorry for missing a lot of the game. I had stuff to do.)

Knsoven sat at his table with a mug of something unpleasant. He drank it and nodded to the bar's bad music. It was peaceful. He left the bar.

I'm sorry, but your god going to a bar hardly seems consequential... DO GODLY STUFF!
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 am

"Don't worry about that. I took this city, I can hold it with your help. But tell me, have you been spreading the word of Rock to the inhabitants of this city? Do they know of me?"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 am

"I can comfortably say they do!" Ivan said laughing "Almost 90% of all inhabitants have opened their arms to you as their saviour! The last ten... Well... Let's say they aren't too fond of you."
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

Kilroy wrote:

I'm sorry, but your god going to a bar hardly seems consequential... DO GODLY STUFF!

(OOC: Sorry. I keep forgetting I'm a God.)

As Knsoven left the bar, he had an AMAZING idea. He would summon minions. He gathered up his holy power of justice and summoned an individual. After the bright, magical, and very unnecessary light show, the individual showed himself. He had an odd outfit on, like a rich man's attire with pressed pants. His shirt was white and he had a sort of fancy rope around his neck; this individual held an extremely large metal container.

(OOC: Let's call him a lawyer now)

"Good evening, Master." said the man.

"Good evening, servant." Knsoven put a hand to the man's head and blasted the name into the confines of the man's mind. His name was... Prosecutor Ace Dick.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 am

"Excellent. I trust these dissidents will keep to themselves. If not, well, we've raised arms once before. Now then about the defense of the city. I shall strengthen it's walls, but I need you to raise a force of men to defend our town. Take them to the courtyard, and use it as a training ground. the general will not be pleased at our oust of his city, and is no doubt going to the other city states for aid. We will need a ready army if we are to fend off their inevitable attack. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a city to fortify."

Randy rides his motorcycle to the walls, and drives up the stairs onto them. He dismounts, and steps up onto the ramparts. He pulls out his guitar, and places his fingers on the strings.
He starts playing. The tune sounds just like "Children of the Grave".

The walls of the city start to darken, and their towers grow. Randy starts to sing.
"Revolution in their minds, children start to march...."
The walls are now solid black, and have an indent every so often. The towers have turned into the type of scaffolding used at Rock concerts.
"Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today...."
The tune halts. Randy surveys his work.
All around the city, the walls have been turned into giant amps. The towers have grown, and turned to scaffolding. (Kilroy knows all about them)

Turning back in Ivan's direction, Randy starts the tune up again, skipping straight to the guitar solo.

Ivan stops what he is doing. He starts straight ahead.
His skins starts to get paler. His hair grows, and darkens. Glasses materialize on his eyes, the kind Jon Lennon wore. His garments darken also, and turn into a leather greatcoat.
A bat fly's down out of the sky, and lands on Ivan's shoulder. He reaches up, takes hold of it, and chomps off it's head. Throwing it to the ground, he leans his head back, and let's loose a wicked pig squeal.

Randy comes up behind Ivan.
"Ivan. I have changed you to a vessel of my will. You are the guardian of this city, it's prince. I shall rename this city Dharknez, and change your name. You are now the guardian of metal, prince of Dharknez, Ozhie fucking Osbhorne!"

25 ap, cuz I"M MAJOR, Ivan is now an epic minion. And man, he is EPIC! I've got Ozzy on my team now bitches, WATCH OUT!

Last edited by RandyRocket on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiluallcuzimawesome

Kiluallcuzimawesome

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 am

Miki then zapped herself with a flash of icy lightning into the city of yhoung. "ahh this will be the perfect place to gather my followers and make my army" she rode a cloud of made of snow and ice to the center of the city where she tried to gather as many followers as she could by rocking out on her awesome bass guitar and spreading her word to the people below.
Back to top Go down
tom206

tom206

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 am

Kilroy wrote:
tom206 wrote:

he stopped and paused.

Gale seemed thoughtful "How will we convince the common person to fall in line with our new regime? We did just murder a score of soldiers as well as the baron."

Xiar grinned. you speech skills son.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Ore-sama wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

(OOC: Sorry. I keep forgetting I'm a God.)

As Knsoven left the bar, he had an AMAZING idea. He would summon minions. He gathered up his holy power of justice and summoned an individual. After the bright, magical, and very unnecessary light show, the individual showed himself. He had an odd outfit on, like a rich man's attire with pressed pants. His shirt was white and he had a sort of fancy rope around his neck; this individual held an extremely large metal container.

(OOC: Let's call him a lawyer now)

"Good evening, Master." said the man.

"Good evening, servant." Knsoven put a hand to the man's head and blasted the name into the confines of the man's mind. His name was... Prosecutor Ace Dick.

"So! What's the deal boss? What's the plan? We gonna do somethin?"

18AP
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:43 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
"Excellent. I trust these dissidents will keep to themselves. If not, well, we've raised arms once before. Now then about the defense of the city. I shall strengthen it's walls, but I need you to raise a force of men to defend our town. Take them to the courtyard, and use it as a training ground. the general will not be pleased at our oust of his city, and is no doubt going to the other city states for aid. We will need a ready army if we are to fend off their inevitable attack. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a city to fortify."

Randy rides his motorcycle to the walls, and drives up the stairs onto them. He dismounts, and steps up onto the ramparts. He pulls out his guitar, and places his fingers on the strings.
He starts playing. The tune sounds just like "Children of the Grave".

The walls of the city start to darken, and their towers grow. Randy starts to sing.
"Revolution in their minds, children start to march...."
The walls are now solid black, and have an indent every so often. The towers have turned into the type of scaffolding used at Rock concerts.
"Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today...."
The tune halts. Randy surveys his work.
All around the city, the walls have been turned into giant amps. The towers have grown, and turned to scaffolding. (Kilroy knows all about them)

Turning back in Ivan's direction, Randy starts the tune up again, skipping straight to the guitar solo.

Ivan stops what he is doing. He starts straight ahead.
His skins starts to get paler. His hair grows, and darkens. Glasses materialize on his eyes, the kind Jon Lennon wore. His garments darken also, and turn into a leather greatcoat.
A bat fly's down out of the sky, and lands on Ivan's shoulder. He reaches up, takes hold of it, and chomps off it's head. Throwing it to the ground, he leans his head back, and let's loose a wicked pig squeal.

Randy comes up behind Ivan.
"Ivan. I have changed you to a vessel of my will. You are the guardian of this city, it's prince. I shall rename this city Dharknez, and change your name. You are now the guardian of metal, prince of Dharknez, Ozhie fucking Osbhorne!"

25 ap, cuz I"M MAJOR, Ivan is now an epic minion. And man, he is EPIC! I've got Ozzy on my team now bitches, WATCH OUT!

25 AP is right

I have a funny feeling Talpatine is going to become Lemmy or Rob Halford.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Kiluallcuzimawesome wrote:
Miki then zapped herself with a flash of icy lightning into the city of yhoung. "ahh this will be the perfect place to gather my followers and make my army" she rode a cloud of made of snow and ice to the center of the city where she tried to gather as many followers as she could by rocking out on her awesome bass guitar and spreading her word to the people below.

The towns people recoil in disgust at your actions. You sense the meddling of another god...

OOC: Seriously? Bass? You can come up with something cooler than that!

8AP
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm

tom206 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
tom206 wrote:

he stopped and paused.

Xiar grinned. you speech skills son.

Gale tries to speak the populace into following him, however, being a 12 year old murderer he is found to be a very poor candidate for baronship. The people of the city go into revolt.

9AP
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

EVENT: THE EXODUS OF THE GENERAL

General Igor Iganovich has gathered his army, and heads towards the kingdom of Nakas. He sends messengers to The Venbolg empire and to the Califate to allow them to pass through their lands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playground of the Gods
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: