Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground of the Gods

Go down 
+7
RandyRocket
Yuki Tsumetai
Ore-sama
DrakonTheNightLord
tom206
Geislebrecht
Kilroy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

Playground of the Gods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
"This, noble citizen, is a Guitar. It is the next form of lute. Sadly, this guitar is very special to me. But if you would know more, or be given one of your own, follow me. Are there any others here who wish to be guided to the light?"

"Who are you?" asks the rich man, wiping a tear from his face "Are you an angel?"
Back to top Go down
https://kilroyrocks.forumotion.com
Yuki Tsumetai

Yuki Tsumetai

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 pm

In the North lived a godess known as Yuki. She lived alone with her trusting dragon friend Haran. After a while, she wanted to go on a journey and travel a bit; so the young godess went on her snow dragon and they went off to a random place to visit. Yuki's journey had started off quite well, it was a beautifull sunny day, not too hot for her.

After a few days of traveling at different places quickly, she and her dragon decided to stop at where they were now at; in the city Venbolg. There was no snow in the place she was, but it wasn't too hot also. Though her snow dragon had some trouble resisting to stay at places with no snow, he went back to the North, leaving the young godess all alone in front of a tavern.

The young Yuki looked around, being a bit lost since she was new to this place. The wind was blowing in her long light blue hair, making her feel confortable with the weather. She continued exploring around her, staying at the same place and thinking.

~This will be a new adventure for me, I wonder if the people here are friendly or not. hmm...~

Last edited by Yuki Tsumetai on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.heritageotakuclub.webs.com
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:40 pm

"Meet me behind the Pickled Pig in half an hour. I'll explain all then."
Randy turns back to the crowd.
"And any other wishing to be part of something more, join me there!"

Before exiting the building, Randy stops, sensing something. He turns, and looks at Uziriel curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 pm

RandyRocket wrote:

Before exiting the building, Randy stops, sensing something. He turns, and looks at Uziriel curiously.

"Gladly good angel!" The man calls. About half of the crowd leaves the inn, to go to the other inn.
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:44 pm

RandyRocket wrote:

Uziriel merely smiles at the man " What a fine tune you play, but it seems you lack something, possibly something I can provide, could it be power, or perhaps something else"
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Kilroy wrote:

As you go throw the gates, you meld in with the flood of humans... It was trading day today and the peasants had come to the city to sell their wares.

Knsoven grunted. A woman had knocked into him in a frenzy. He turned around angrily and sighed; it was nothing. The woman had just located her child.
He kept his eyes peeled and sampled a merchants' pineapple wares. He skipped a few stalls and found delightful fruit juices. He was about to switch stalls when, to his right, a yell penetrated the aromatic, food-smelling air. He had been too amused by the people for too long (he felt shamed at being distracted from the law so easily).
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 pm

"Sorry kid. I've got more power than you could fathom. Why don't you go find some mischief to get into, or go study for school." Randy replied nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Ore-sama wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

As you go throw the gates, you meld in with the flood of humans... It was trading day today and the peasants had come to the city to sell their wares.

Knsoven grunted. A woman had knocked into him in a frenzy. He turned around angrily and sighed; it was nothing. The woman had just located her child.
He kept his eyes peeled and sampled a merchants' pineapple wares. He skipped a few stalls and found delightful fruit juices. He was about to switch stalls when, to his right, a yell penetrated the aromatic, food-smelling air. He had been too amused by the people for too long (he felt shamed at being distracted from the law so easily).

OOC: You're in the Russia of this world... There are no pineapples! lol

An old witch of a women yells "That boy stole my purse!". A young boy, aged 9 or 10 runs away with the women's purse, down a dark alley.
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 pm

RandyRocket wrote:
"Sorry kid. I've got more power than you could fathom. Why don't you go find some mischief to get into, or go study for school." Randy replied nonchalantly.

Childhood mischief is not my forte" Uziriel smiles " I have, bigger plans in mind, ones you could be a part of. As I can see you are like me my friend, one who has power, one who is a god"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Yuki Tsumetai wrote:
In the North lived a godess known as Yuki. She lived alone with her trusting dragon friend Haran. After a while, she wanted to go on a journey and travel a bit; so the young godess went on her snow dragon and they went off to a random place to visit. Yuki's journey had started off quite well, it was a beautifull sunny day, not too hot for her.

After a few days of traveling at different places quickly, she and her dragon decided to stop at where they were now at; in the city Venbolg. There was no snow in the place she was, but it wasn't too hot also. Though her snow dragon had some trouble resisting to stay at places with no snow, he went back to the North, leaving the young godess all alone in front of a tavern.

The young Yuki looked around, being a bit lost since she was new to this place. The wind was blowing in her long light blue hair, making her feel confortable with the weather. She continued exploring around her, staying at the same place and thinking.

~This will be a new adventure for me, I wonder if the people here are friendly or not. hmm...~

A short, ugly man waddles up to you "You lost missy?"
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Shocked "Well, excuse me. I had no idea you were one of my kin. What brings you to such a humble place as this?" Randy replied, now interested. He sits down, and orders another Gin.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Tsumetai

Yuki Tsumetai

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 am

Kilroy wrote:
Yuki Tsumetai wrote:

As he young godess was lost in her thoughts, she jumped a little when she heard a voice of a man besides her. Yuki turned towards him and was a little shy at first.

-Ohh, umm, I am a little lost, yes. But I am new to this place.
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 am

RandyRocket wrote:
Shocked "Well, excuse me. I had no idea you were one of my kin. What brings you to such a humble place as this?" Randy replied, now interested. He sits down, and orders another Gin.

"I am here to unite this country under one rule, to help it rise to a glorious kingdom" Uziriel orders one as well " I could use someone with skills such as yourself in my goal, and it would be very beneficial to you as well my brother. What if I said I could help you rule a country?"
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 am

Yuki Tsumetai wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
Yuki Tsumetai wrote:

As he young godess was lost in her thoughts, she jumped a little when she heard a voice of a man besides her. Yuki turned towards him and was a little shy at first.

The man looked at you perplexed, "Where you from kid? Need somewhere to stay?"
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 am

"I'd probably say... Groovy... Now what would I have to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 am

RandyRocket wrote:
"I'd probably say... Groovy... Now what would I have to do here?"

"All I require you to do is pose as me and spread my word, as I am not ready to reveal my true form to the world as it is"
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 am

[quote="Kilroy"]
Ore-sama wrote:

An old witch of a women yells "That boy stole my purse!". A young boy, aged 9 or 10 runs away with the women's purse, down a dark alley.

(Nooooooo! I wan't pineapples, damn it! (what if it was imported?))

Knsoven chased after the woman who was following the little boy. She was yelling at passers-by in an attempt to persuade each of their good graces to helping her, but oddly enough, no one could catch him. He sped up and passed the old woman, who gave him a wrinkly smile and then stopped to gasp and cough and swear at her misfortune. Knsoven caught up with the boy and held him by the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:13 am

"So let me clarify this. I'm going to rule this country... Only it'll be you ruling it... This deal isn't sounding as sweet as I anticipated."
Randy gets up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 am

[quote="Ore-sama"]
Kilroy wrote:
Ore-sama wrote:

(Nooooooo! I wan't pineapples, damn it! (what if it was imported?))

Knsoven chased after the woman who was following the little boy. She was yelling at passers-by in an attempt to persuade each of their good graces to helping her, but oddly enough, no one could catch him. He sped up and passed the old woman, who gave him a wrinkly smile and then stopped to gasp and cough and swear at her misfortune. Knsoven caught up with the boy and held him by the back of his neck.

The boy screams "Don't hurt me! I'm just so hungry! Me and my sister just need something to eat!"

OOC: I suppose
Back to top Go down
Geislebrecht

Geislebrecht

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:17 am

RandyRocket wrote:
"So let me clarify this. I'm going to rule this country... Only it'll be you ruling it... This deal isn't sounding as sweet as I anticipated."
Randy gets up to leave.

" It would be wise to let me finish, I cannot rule this continent by myself, I need someone to rule the other half as well, does that sound as sweet?" Uziriel smiles
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 am

Randy pauses, and sits back down.
"It is a big continent...."
He thinks for a few seconds, then pulls a coin out of his pocket. He flips it, catches it, and throws it into his gin. He drinks the gin, takes the coin out of his mouth, and looks at it.
"Tails. Deal. Contact me in a week. Until then, leave me alone to work."
Randy gets up, pays the waitress, rejects her offer of a warm bed and hot company, then walks out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:25 am

Kilroy wrote:

The boy screams "Don't hurt me! I'm just so hungry! Me and my sister just need something to eat!"

Keeping his hold on the boy strong, he interrogated him gently, "I'm sorry, but I'm obliged to not believe you. What you did was a crime. Why don't you return what you stole and apologize?"

The boy stared sadly at the ground, "But... b-but... my sister..."

Knsoven dug through his bag and gave him some food. "Here. No go return the bag and apologize. But remember this; just because this one time someone gave you something, does not mean that your crime was pushed aside."

The boy looked at the ground silently... and ran.

Knsoven screamed inwardly. He had just rewarded the little scum for stealing. He chased after him and followed him into a large alleyway connected to other alleyways.

Was this the head quarters of... probably.

He spotted the purse the the ground, everything spilling out. Of course, the money was gone. Judging from the contents inside the bag, the old woman didn't have much. He picked everything up, noted the location of the alleyway, and went back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
tom206

tom206

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 am

Xiar appeared in the city of Rvor.

he came unto a youth.

"hello" hr grinned "what ails you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Tsumetai

Yuki Tsumetai

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 am

Yuki Tsumetai wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

As the young godess was lost in her thoughts, she jumped a little when she heard a voice of a man besides her. Yuki turned towards him and was a little shy at first.

Kilroy wrote:

The man looked at you perplexed, "Where you from kid? Need somewhere to stay?"

The godess looked at the man, smiling and being her usual happy self. When she heard the man calling her "kid", she wasn't used to people calling her like that, but she didn't say anything about that.

-I am from the North, I lived in snow... Ohh but I do need a place to stay if you have one.

She didn't mention the city she was from, since she didn't know the man enough; so she doesn't trust him enough yet. After saying that she needed a place to stay, she remembered that they haven't presented themselves yet.

-By the way, I am Yuki, so you can just call me Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy
Admin
Kilroy

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 am

Ore-sama wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

Keeping his hold on the boy strong, he interrogated him gently, "I'm sorry, but I'm obliged to not believe you. What you did was a crime. Why don't you return what you stole and apologize?"

The boy stared sadly at the ground, "But... b-but... my sister..."

Knsoven dug through his bag and gave him some food. "Here. No go return the bag and apologize. But remember this; just because this one time someone gave you something, does not mean that your crime was pushed aside."

The boy looked at the ground silently... and ran.

Knsoven screamed inwardly. He had just rewarded the little scum for stealing. He chased after him and followed him into a large alleyway connected to other alleyways.

Was this the head quarters of... probably.

He spotted the purse the the ground, everything spilling out. Of course, the money was gone. Judging from the contents inside the bag, the old woman didn't have much. He picked everything up, noted the location of the alleyway, and went back the way he came.

A pair of police officers approach you "What happened here and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playground of the Gods
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: