Voted for Kilroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh most 1337 forum evar!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground of the Gods

Go down 
+7
RandyRocket
Yuki Tsumetai
Ore-sama
DrakonTheNightLord
tom206
Geislebrecht
Kilroy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

Playground of the Gods - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 am

In the city of Huzbenistan, in the corner of a rowdy tavern at night, a man with an orange mohawk sits, quietly sipping at his drink.
Randy listens intently for information about the city. He listens for the attitude of the populace, the personality of the ruler (A rank or title would be appreciated this time), or any other information.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
tom206

tom206

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 am

Kilroy wrote:
tom206 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
tom206 wrote:
[i]Xiar stood there with Gale.

he pointed out onto the city.

"This is yours now, as you can see, but you deserve more, i suggest you form an army."

he stopped and paused.

"and maybe a temple to me, also you're Aking, suseede from this silly place, become your own kingdom, the kingdom of the shadow"

Gale seemed thoughtful "How will we convince the common person to fall in line with our new regime? We did just murder a score of soldiers as well as the baron."

Xiar grinned. you speech skills son.

Gale tries to speak the populace into following him, however, being a 12 year old murderer he is found to be a very poor candidate for baronship. The people of the city go into revolt.

9AP

Xiar rampaged through the city with His guards, putting down the disorder.
Back to top Go down
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Kilroy wrote:

"So! What's the deal boss? What's the plan? We gonna do somethin?"

18AP

He answered with determination in his voice, "Yes, Dick, we are going to serve some hardcore law to major criminals. Wars are starting; I can feel it in my bones of justice."

He paced, looking out into the dusty horizon where the sun was starting to set. "This day has been long and hard. Riders appearing in innocent towns like Govnorod, smelly men with fleas hassling anyone that bests their minions."

He turned back to the Prosecutor who was staring at him with a mixture of confused dignity. "You will, of course, be paid for your services; not from me, of course. I'm the one who summoned you. When you help innocent people in need, they will most likely give you a reward. We will travel. To places where other Gods exist. And help them win wars. In turn, we will get more supporters, and all good will reign again!

"We are leaving this town tomorrow, after some necessary precautions so that other Gods won't come in and convert my awesome town to their insanity.

Knsoven hoisted his extremely large law book to the sky and said in a mighty voice, "You, the citizens of Govnorod, are now bound by law!"

A page removed itself from the anchors of the book and enlarged. It split into many thousands of pages and then transformed into books, all of them which read on the cover "BE GOOD: The Official Bible of Law" by Knsoven. The books transported themselves into other people's homes, where they will remain, guarding the sacred goodness of each person that owned one.
Back to top Go down
DrakonTheNightLord

DrakonTheNightLord

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Drakon creates a new species of animal, the Pope (aka Flying Whale...)

Habitat: The Skies
Lifespan: 10,000 years.
Diet:Omnivorous, from poop to meat.

The Popes have a psychic affinity with the Undying, making them easily domesticated/befriended by said race. Drakon instructs them to use the Popes for transport and Military purposes, making airships and War Whales to defend their island.
Back to top Go down
RandyRocket

RandyRocket

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Dead, dead, the forum is dead.
This game is more over than Brad and Angelina.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketsauce.bravehost.com
Ore-sama

Ore-sama

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Maybe it's because Mike quit and basically killed all activity. He quit because of Drakon. apparently Drakon "pissed me off".

(Hopefully Mike never reads this; he needs to learn to get over it and stop being such a baby)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground of the Gods   Playground of the Gods - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playground of the Gods
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voted for Kilroy :: Teh game-
Jump to: